Thursday, April 1, 2010

Loving the chase...

I was reading 'The chase' over the weekend by Samantha Brett and came across a quote, "Once a girl becomes too available your self worth increases and you may begin to tell yourself that you can do much better..." - Tosh.

This got me thinking. The fact is men need the chase. I decided to practice this theory on my boyfriend over the weekend, and as it turns out its true! I completely ignore him, and acted as though i had better things to do then worry about his every need. I wasn't needed, clingy, overly affectionate and basically didn't give a damn. And as it turned out the less I cared the more he did! He became much more attentive and seeked my attention more and more. Men love to play games, they love the challenge of earning something much more then be given something. Over the centuries men have been chasing after something, and more importantly been rewarded for it! Men feel empowered if they've gone after something and gotten it, claiming something rather than having it given to them is a sense of accomplishment and really that is what has driven mankind for centuries. While mentioning this theory to my boyfriend he admitted that men value something or someone they've had to win over much more. I've always thought that by making things easier in a relationship such as by always checking up on him and worrying about him i was been a good girlfriend but the fact is men find independence sexy and are much more attracted to girls who either don't give a rats about them or who are too busy for them
. By making things easier for a men were boring them death, but by living our own life we are making things much more appealing and interesting for them! I've always wondered how and why men stay with their girlfriends who are complete bitches to them and I now know why, it all about the chase!

- By Severine Duval

0 comments:

Post a Comment